Last Updated: May 22, 2018
Who is collecting the data?
The data is collected and controlled by FA Solutions Ltd.
FA Solutions Ltd
00280 Helsinki, Finland
Company ID: FI15630718
What data is being collected?
From users who submit their details through our website we collect the following information:
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
We only process personal data if one of these conditions are met:
– Processing is based on a consent given by the data subject
– Processing the data is necessary for providing service
– Processing is in legitimate interest of us, but does not conflict with the rights of the data subject
– Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
We do not share data to third parties except in the following situations:
– We are instructed to do so by the data subject
– We are engaging a third-party service provider to process our data and support our business, such as a hosting service or a CRM tool. An up-to-date list of our sub processors is available by request at info (at) fasolutions.com. We never alienate the control over the data to third parties.
– We reasonably believe disclosure is required or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation
How will the data be used?
The data will only be used to the intended purpose. For example, if you have requested us to contact you or you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will use your data only for that purpose. Additionally, in terms of legitimate interest we might store your information and contact you later if we think we have something interesting for you, but only in case you have not declined from us doing so. The information received from you may also be used anonymously for improving our services.
How long will the data be stored for?
The data will be stored as long as
– needed for the purposes which the data was collected for
– required by laws and regulations
– you request for the erasure of your personal data
What rights does the data subject have?
As a data subject you have the right to unsubscribe from our mailing lists anytime as well as request a copy, correction, or deletion of your personal data. Contact us at info (at) fasolutions.com and we will respond to your request within 30 days.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
In case of a complaint or obscurity we advise you to contact us via info (at) fasolutions.com